Victoria, BC – itgroove Professional Services Ltd. has added a new competency to their Microsoft Silver Partnership. Their newest competency, Cloud Productivity Solutions brings their total to three recognized competencies in Cloud Productivity Solutions, Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, and Collaboration and Content Solutions. Being a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with Silver Partner status places itgroove in the top 5% of the Microsoft ecosystem. itgroove has been a Microsoft Solution provider since 2003 and Microsoft Silver Partner since 2012.
Achieving and maintaining active Microsoft competencies in three areas requires the itgroove team to be on the top of their game. To achieve a Silver Competency, itgroove is required to meet performance requirements by deploying thousands of users, pass Microsoft exams to become Microsoft Certified Professionals, and provide customer satisfaction evidence.
Their newest designation, awarded in 2017, for Cloud Productivity Solutions recognizes itgroove’s ability to successfully deploy Microsoft Office 365 cloud and hybrid solutions to larger organizations.
Examples of Cloud Productivity Solutions that itgroove deployed to gain their silver status include:
- Black Diamond Group Ltd. – SharePoint Online Custom Branded Intranet
- The Calgary Zoological Society – SharePoint Online Intranet Portal (Client Story)
- GSL Group (RG Facilities Ltd.) – Office 365 Tenancy Setup and Portal Migration
Their second competency, first awarded in 2012, for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions acknowledges their proficiency for deploying Microsoft Office 365 cloud and hybrid solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
Examples of Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions that itgroove deployed to maintain their silver status for five consecutive years include:
- Craigdarroch Castle – SharePoint Portal Project Registry Solution (Client Story)
- HeroWork Program Society – Office 365 Setup and SharePoint Online Portal Setup
- Canwest Accounting Ltd. – Office 365 Exchange Online Exclaimer Email Signatures Solution
Their original competency, also originally awarded in 2012, for Collaboration and Content Solutions compliments their talent with implementing Microsoft SharePoint Server. With their newest renewal in 2017, the award now includes Microsoft SharePoint Online solutions as well.
Examples of Collaboration and Content Solutions that itgroove deployed to maintain their silver status for five consecutive years include:
- Abbotsford Police Department – SharePoint 2013 Event Registration System (Client Story)
- West-Mont Montessori School – Office 365 SharePoint Online Parent Portal (Client Story)
- NorthwestTel Inc. – SharePoint 2013 Intranet Portal
For descriptions and screenshots of these successful projects, see our list of Client Stories.
For more information, visit itgroove online at www.itgroove.net or call 250.220.4575.