IT Support Services
Keeping computer networks, workstations, and software current and secure can be an expensive and time consuming process. Technology is constantly changing. Servers need regular monitoring. Spam is going to keep coming. Security requires constantly adjusting to prevent viruses and hacks.
Are you making the best use of your company resources to manage and maintain your business information technology infrastructure according to industry standards?
Our Team’s Business Technology Skill Set
Here’s a short list of our team of Business Technology consultants’ skills and expertise:
- Business Technology Infrastructure
- On-premise, cloud or hybrid environments
- Security, backups, and virus protection.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Project Server
IT Support Services We Offer
itgroove offers the following business technology services as packaged solutions for small and mid-sized businesses:
- Business Technology Assessments
- System Health Audits and Inventory Audits
- Capacity Planning and Technology Road Maps
- Project Scoping Sessions and Project Technical Plans
- Project Implementations and Deployments
- Training for Business Owners, End Users, and IT Pros – Coaching Services for Business Technology
- Ongoing Support for Business Technology Services – Pre-paid “Coffee Card” Services Budget
- Business Technology Service Agreements – itGuardian for Business Technology
Supporting Businesses with their Workplace Technology
itgroove supports local small and mid-sized businesses with their workplace technology by performing the following types of tasks:
- Monitoring and maintenance of on-premise hardware and server software.
- Software patching, installs, and upgrades.
- Remediation services.
- Regular status updates for management.
- Flag and report potential issues before they become problems.
- Recommend pre-emptive solutions to reduce and prevent future headaches.
- Provide support when the unexpected arises to return your technology to business-as-usual.
- Deliver actionable advice for internal projects.
How Technology Support from itgroove Helps
Relying on one individual to support your business technology is a risk. With only so many hours in a day, there’s only so much work one person can handle. Are you prepared to wait when they take vacation?
More People on Your Team
At itgroove, there’s an entire team backing your lead tech consultant – watching your systems and sharing their specialized expertise to provide well-rounded solutions. There is always a person on the other side of the phone and electronic support form ready to start working on your support requests.
Minimize stress from outages.
It’s painful when critical business systems are down. Not only does it hurt when systems are working, staff and clients lose trust. Pain from technology outages can be minimized with monitoring and regular maintenance.
Carefree maintenance of your technology.
Being pre-emptive by watching for potential issues before they become problems is what the itgroove team is trained and tasked to do.
Stay current and maintain industry standards.
Let us stay on top of the latest technology updates about on-premise servers, backups, firewalls, security, software architecture, email, internet, and entire networks, to bring key decisions to your attention.
Let us help you with your small business technical support.