We focus on doing the right thing, and doing that thing right.
We are acknowledged by our peers as technical experts, and have the real-world experience and credentials to back it up.
- Collectively we have over 100 years of technology experience.
- We have several Microsoft Certified Professionals on staff including:
- Microsoft Office 365 Certified Professionals
- Microsoft Small Business Specialists
- We are proud to have a Microsoft Valuable Professional (MVP) on staff.
- Over the years itgroove has produced six Microsoft MVPs, recognized and awarded by Microsoft in various designations including SharePoint, Office 365, and OneNote.
- We are also a current Microsoft Partner. We hold a Gold designation in Cloud Productivity, and a Silver designation in both Collaboration and Content and Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, placing itgroove in the top 5% of the Microsoft ecosystem.
Our investment in our people means we attract the best and retain them.
- Our team shares a pride in the quality of our work and a passion for providing value and exceeding customer expectations.
- We strive to be helpful, collaborative, and to let our enthusiasm show without being pushy or brash.
- We enjoy a good laugh. We aim to be fun to work with, and to make technology easy.
- Most importantly, we care.
We believe our team provides value that others don’t offer, and stand behind our rates.
- We provide experienced staff who are backed by an entire team to scale for your exact needs.
- We are business consultants first, technology specialists second. (We get it. Less tech jargon. More results.)
- We understand that success is a result of understanding an organization and its people, and delivering the results important to you.
- We share our knowledge and give back to our local community and the international tech industry.
Our Promise to You
- We will keep your information strictly conﬁdential.
- We will always keep you in the loop.
- We won’t hit you up with surprise charges or perform unnecessary work.
- If we make a mistake, we will ﬁx it.
- We won’t make promises or guarantees we can’t keep.
- We will do our very best to provide reliable solutions that meet your budget.
- We will always be respectful of you and your people, and we will treat your systems with care.
- In short, we will treat you fairly and honestly as partners in our mutual success.
What does this mean for you?
We save you time.
We only bring the real issues to your attention so you can make decisions fast and get back to running your business.
We help you stay current.
Technology changes daily. We are dedicated to stay informed of those changes, so you don’t have to.
We save you money.
Making the right decision the first time around always costs less.
We give you value.
Work with us instead of staffing your own team. Get a deeply talented and diverse team for less than the price of one employee.
We save you stress.
You’ll sleep better knowing we’ve done this before, and we’ve got your back.