Tired of taking an entire day off work to sit in an all-day training course?
Sick of spending hundreds or thousands of dollars per person to attend a course?
Frustrated that there’s no guarantee that learners will remember anything covered in a course?
We feel the same way. That’s why itgroove doesn’t offer traditional training.
The future of learning is coaching.
We offer coaching sessions because we believe it gives you the most value for your investment.
- Work 1-1 with a coach in a consultation session.
- Make actual progress on your project.
- Build a solution while you learn.
- Pay for the consultant’s time, not for a seat in a classroom.
- Discussion driven by learner’s questions.
- Learn on your system to keep learning in-context to your organization.
- Choose the pace and level of technical detail that’s right for you.
- Focus on using logic and reason to solve problems and find answers.
- Lecture-style presentation and live demos optional.
Bonus: We’ll let you record the sessions so you have video to review and re-enforce the learning later.
Learn from our experience.
They say those that can’t do, teach.
We are business technology consultants that use SharePoint and Office 365 every day to deliver quality solutions to our clients. Our ability is rooted in results. Request a copy of our portfolio to see examples of our work.
Classroom training is dead.
We don’t deliver typical training because we believe the traditional training doesn’t work.
- No classrooms or large class sizes.
- No courses or course outlines.
- No more waiting for a course to run.
- No manuals.
- No generic topics or practice files.
- No death by PowerPoint slides.
- No irrelevant examples.
- No following exercises out of a manual.
- No more waiting for slow learners to catch up.
- No certification or certificates.
- No ‘pass/fail’ performance review.
- No written tests or evaluations.
- No guarantee you can pass a Microsoft Exam.
- No guarantee you can perform a job or role.
How Coaching Helps
Coaching is focused on the individual learner’s needs.
Other benefits include:
Ready to book a coaching session? Contact us for more information.