Sean Wallbridge says:
- World Peace
- Trump impeached
- Very expensive and hard to find Scotch
- A pony
- Buy some stuff from this Wish List (and ensure it gets shipped to the right place, you’ll see as you go through it).
Stephanie Kahlam says:
- Crispy fried chicken ?
- Peaceful world toleration of each other… cause c’mon, we have to start somewhere
- Shoes as cool as Sean’s
- More chicken ?
- “Real support” during a support call
- An adjustable heated office chair
- An itgroove Studios long sleeved t-shirt
- Better relations between Darren and Alexa
- More office Xmas videos by Sean
- Office karaoke party ?
Karin Skapski says:
- A watch. I know my phone tells the time, but I like the idea of having a watch – especially when I’m trying not to look at my phone, like out for dinner with friends etc.
- Candles. I’m a bit basic like that. Nothing like lighting some candles, sipping a warm mug of tea or glass of red wine, and relaxing.
- Donations instead of “stuff”! You know those presents people get, just “stuff” for the sake of buying things to give each other? This year, my friends and I chose to put that money toward donations for charities we care about. You can never regret helping those who can’t help themselves, and the feeling lasts a lot longer than the high of new “things”.
Noel Feliciano says:
- Ice cream. This local subscription service sounds mighty tempting. But really, any ice cream will do.
- A bug-minimal holiday for all of our projects
- For 2018 to have just a few more happy moments than 2017 internationally
- A steak dinner
Rodrigo Fernandez says:
- Happy people
- The world dancing together
- Never ending supply of free almonds (all flavors)
- For my sister to be cautious of her health