Victoria, BC – itgroove is proud to announce a rebrand of the Victoria Office 365 Users Group. Along with a fresh new logo (designed by Karin Skapski of itgroove), the user group also has a new name: the VicO365 Users Group.
These changes celebrate the recent announcement that the Victoria SharePoint Users Group has merged The Victoria Office 365 Users Group. The Users Group will continue to announce all meetup events on the Victoria Office 365 Users Group Meetup page.
Introducing the… Victoria Office 365 Users Group (#VicO365)
What Does the User Group Talk About?
The following Microsoft Office 365 technologies will be covered during the Victoria Office 365 Users Group monthly meetings:
- File Storage and Collaboration: SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Delve.
- Email: Outlook Mail, Calendar, People.
- Task and Project Management: Tasks, To Do, Planner, Project Online.
- Chat, Conferencing, and Social Networking: Skype for Business, Teams, Newsfeed, Yammer.
- Office Online: Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint.
- Business Applications and Forms: Forms, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI.
- Small Business Applications: Visio, Bookings, StaffHub.
- Other: Stream, Sway, Dynamics 365, Groups, Graph, MyAnalytics, Azure, etc.
What does this mean for The Victoria Office 365 Users Group?
Other than a new look and feel, nothing is changing.
The familiar format from the vO365 and vSharePoint meetups will stay the same.
The free, monthly, lunchtime event will continue to include networking, pizza, and presentations – thanks to our sponsors, volunteer speakers, and Users Group organizers, Sean Wallbridge and Kelly Marshall.
What does this mean for The Victoria SharePoint Users Group?
The Victoria SharePoint Users Group is no longer accepting new members as of July 2017.
Anyone that tries to join the Victoria SharePoint Users Group will be directed to the Victoria Office 365 Users Group.
All meetups will be announced on the Victoria Office 365 Users Group Meetup page as of September 2017.
Please join the Victoria Office 365 Users Group on Meetup to stay connected and involved with the community.
Want to speak at a future VicO365 Users Group? Please submit your information here.
Watch for social media posts using the new hashtag on Twitter: #VicO365