When working on websites, these are a few tools I like to keep in my toolkit:
- Internet Archive Wayback Machine – when you need a little time travel in your life.
- Website Crawler Tool and Google Sitemap Generator – free tool that crawls a website to produce summary list of internal and external links, errors, and redirects.
- Ping-O-Matic – a free tool to update different search engines that your blog has updated.
- Central Ops – free online network tools.
- Image Maps – free tool to create image maps.
- Google Analytics Solutions – “digital analytics tools you need to analyze data from all touchpoints in one place”.
What are your favourite tools to use when working with website?
Share yours in the comments below.