itgroove Service Delivery Promise
We promise we will always be respectful of you and your people and that we will treat your systems with care. If we make a mistake we’ll fix it. We won’t hit you with surprise charges or perform unnecessary work and we’ll always keep you “in the loop”. In short, we will treat you fairly and honestly as partners in our mutual success.
- We keep your information strictly confidential. We do not give out Client information to any other parties without explicit consent.
- We reserve the right to change our published rates at any time.
- We will always inform you before the change occurs.
- We reserve the right to charge for any service that we provide by phone, over the Internet or in-person.
- We will always inform you before the charge is incurred.
- We charge mileage for travel to and from customer sites – 50% of our hourly rate for travel North beyond Mill Bay or West beyond Langford.
- We do our very best to provide reliable solutions but due to the nature of the industry results cannot be guaranteed.
- We will do everything we can to preserve your data when we work on your systems.
- itgroove liability is limited to the value of the compensation that a customer paid for service and/or merchandise.
- You will do your best to provide us with as much information as possible so that we can provide the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your needs.
- You have the full responsibility for ensuring you have viable backups of your data before requesting service.
- You agree that you will always provide properly licensed software for installation or support. You understand that we may refuse service and or installation if software does not appear to be properly licensed.
- If you use our web hosting service then you acknowledge and agree to accept sole responsibility for the content that may be posted on your hosted site. itgroove accepts no responsibility whatsoever for content that may be posted on any hosted site.
- Please read our General Project Assumptions page for more information.
Accounting and Merchandise Policies
- Interest at 2% per month (26.8% per annum) will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Merchandise purchases are invoiced immediately upon being ordered and merchandise invoices are due and payable upon customer receipt of merchandise.
- Services invoices are due and payable within 30 days of invoice date.
- All hardware warranties are provided by the hardware manufacturers and not by itgroove.
- We reserve the right to charge for any services we provide when dealing with warranty issues on your behalf.
- No warranty is provided on software.
- If you need to return merchandise be aware that opened software cannot be returned, that a re-stocking fee of 30% of original invoice price may be applied and that you have a maximum of 30 days from delivery date to make the return.
- We work hard to schedule our time effectively to provide the best possible service for our clients. Therefore, we respectfully request that you give us sufficient notice prior to cancelling a scheduled meeting or consulting engagement.
- We ask that you provide a minimum of 1 business days’ notice in order to avoid a cancellation penalty. We will charge a minimum of 1 hour and up to a maximum of half the scheduled time as a missed appointment penalty.
For example, if you cancel a scheduled full day engagement without giving us 1 business days’ notice then you will be charged 4 hours at your contracted rate.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us.
itgroove Professional Services Ltd. makes every effort to provide products and services that are appropriate for a customer’s stated requirements. However, all products(*) and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions as to merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall itgroove Professional Services Ltd. be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, economic or consequential damage rising out of the use of or inability to use such supplied products and services even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
(*) exclusive of vendor or manufacturer warranties.