Cloud Solutions for Businesses
We’re Cloud Friendly and Microsoft Office 365 Ready
We have successfully run our business using Microsoft Office 365 for years, backed by the technical expertise of three in-house Microsoft Office 365 Certified Professionals and one Office 365 Microsoft MVP on staff. Let us help you gain access to the office collaboration software and services that are the best fit for the size and needs of your business.
Our Team’s Cloud Services Skill Set
Here’s a short list of our team of Cloud Services consultants’ skills and expertise:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Azure
- Exchange Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Yammer – Enterprise Social Network
- SharePoint Online
- Office Online – including OneNote
- Skype for Business and Lync Online
- Security and virus protection
- Software Administration
- Office 365 System Administration
- Office 365 Implementations
- Office 365 Configurations
- Office 365 Migrations
- Exchange Online Setup
- Exchange Online Configurations
- Exchange Online Management
- Exchange Migrations
What We Offer for Cloud Solutions for Businesses
Office 365 Services and Solutions
itgroove offers the following Office 365 services as packaged solutions:
- Office 365 Scoping Sessions and Project Road Maps
- Office 365 Implementations and Solutions
- Training for End Users, Champions, Administrators, and IT Pros – Coaching Services for Office 365
- Ongoing Support for Office 365 – Pre-paid “Coffee Card” Services Budget
- Cloud Service Agreements – itGuardian One
- Email Signature Service
How itgroove Can Help You Get in the Cloud with Ease
Take the time to do it right with the people that know what they’re doing.
Whether you’re using a traditional on-premise environment or moving from a different cloud service, we:
Know what you need
Understanding your needs and evaluating your leasing options to determine what’s the best fit your business today and what scalable options are available for the future.
Get you ready
Having a detailed plan streamlines your office’s transitions into the cloud, includes technical transition and staff buy-in.
Move you up
Using Microsoft certified staff and a standardized process based on the experience of multiple migrations minimizes interruptions and reduces risk.
Train your staff
Showing managers, staff, and technologists how best to use the Office 365 tools for efficiency and growth.
Learn more about Office 365 – the Microsoft Cloud for Business.