Microsoft designed SharePoint to be highly configurable platform that can solve many business issues – without requiring a team of developers to program or develop custom code. With that said, harnessing the power of SharePoint to make it an effective tool for your staff and clients is not child’s play.
There’s a lot to know, and it’s growing and changing every day. Our team of SharePoint consultants are well versed in all aspects of SharePoint – from building and patching the servers to designing polished branding and powerful workflows.
Our Team’s SharePoint Skill Set
Here’s a short list of our team of SharePoint consultants’ skills and expertise:
- SharePoint Server and Farm Builds
- Web Application & Site Collection Builds
- Intranet Portals and Internet websites
- Infrastructure Support
- System Administration
- SharePoint Implementations
- Architecture, Performance and Security
- Governance Planning
- Change Management
- Business Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Document and File Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Management
- Records Management and Archival Strategies
- Taxonomy and Metadata Management
- Enterprise Search
- Electronic Forms and Workflows
- SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and Nintex
- UX Design and Branding
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Custom Development
- Templates and scripting
- Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C#
Our SharePoint Services Offerings
SharePoint Services and Solutions
itgroove offers the following SharePoint services as packaged solutions:
- Business Technology Assessments for SharePoint
- System Health Audits and Inventory Audits
- SharePoint Scoping Sessions and Project Road Maps
- SharePoint Implementations and Solutions
- Training for End Users, Champions, Administrators, and IT Pros – Coaching Services for SharePoint
- Ongoing Support for SharePoint – Pre-paid “Coffee Card” Services Budget
- SharePoint Service Agreements – itGuardian One
How We Help
We Offer End-to-End Solutions
- We’re here to be your guides to give you expert advice so you can stress less about implementing technology.
- Whether starting from scratch or jumping into an existing environment, itgroove has the skills to design and build a solution that fits your needs.
- We’ll help you plan and prep thoroughly to ensure your strategy is sound, your design is solid, and your implementation is smooth.
- We’re also happy to coach IT Pros to maintain and modify the site, as well as train your staff to use the site.