Enterprise Content Management
Information is the cornerstone of any business. Finding it and managing it should be easy, and you shouldn’t have to sacrifice functionality to keep it secure.
Information Management (IM) – also known as Enterprise Content Management (ECM) – is about business user empowerment and adoption. While policies, procedures and tools are important first steps towards maturity, proactive use by employees and stakeholders is essential to truly protect your organization from risk.
How Enterprise Content Management Services Helps
Using SharePoint for Enterprise Content Management
SharePoint-powered ECM solutions reduce the complexity and overhead of managing information. They streamline access to your content, allowing employees to get access to information in seconds. Other benefits include:
- Organize electronic records and documents.
- Categorize data without file folders.
- Increase access and staff usage.
- Create more successful search results.
- Simplify storage and retrieval of documents.
- Reduce time wasted searching various locations.
- Encourage sharing knowledge and collaboration.
- Improve security and retention of information.
- Convert paper files into electronic documents.
- Manage document workflows.
- Increase productivity.
- Accelerate innovation.
- Improve business agility.
- Track and report on actions within the system.
- Comply with government & industry regulations.
- Ensure long-term adoption of your project.
How We Help
Our Enterprise Content Management Services
We help organizations evaluate, plan, and build document management, collaboration, and workflow systems including:
- Change Management and Adoption
- SharePoint Governance & Architecture
- Search and Data Management
- Records Management and Privacy
- Cloud Content Management
Learn more about Information Management